Young Researchers Forum - Young Scientist Awards Sports Medicine 2020
Prestigious Award for Young Research’s at Sports Medicine 2020 - Discovering New Exploration in Physical Therapy Rehabilitation field
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Conference Committee is glad to announce “3rd International Conference on Physical Education, Sports Medicine and Doping Studies” October 05 -06, 2020 in Auckland, Newzealand by focus on the theme: “New advances for prevention/treatment in the field of Sports Injury Prevention and Recovery Physical Therapy Rehabilitation” Sports Medicine 2020 developments are maintaining their momentum. Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Conference program delves into strategic discussions.
Sports Medicine 2020 Young Scientist Awards:
Physical Therapy Rehabilitation Conference Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Physical Therapy Rehabilitation.
Young Research’s Awards at Sports Medicine 2020 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at the Sports Medicine 2020 young research forum. .
Guidelines for Young Researchers Forum
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
Sports Medicine 2020 provides best platform to expand your network, where you can meet scientists, authorities and CROs from around the world. It’s your time to grab the opportunity to join Sports Medicine 2020 for promoting your research article and to facilitate prestigious award in all categories. In this fame, we look forward for your contribution and astonishing dedication to make our Sports Medicine 2020 more successful. sess -
The prize winning papers will be considered for publication in the international journals once the paper is subjected to standard review procedures.
Candidates applying for the Young Researcher Award should send their resume, and a letter of recommendation (from a research adviser for students or a senior faculty member) to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the online application form below.