Theme: New advances for prevention/treatment in the field of Sports Injury Prevention and Recovery
SPORTS MEDICINE 2021
Hear, Explore and learn the latest research. Present before the distinguished global audience. Collaborate, build partnerships and experience Auckland New Zealand. Join the global academic community.
Conference Series LLC LTD invites all the participants across the globe to attend the “3rd International conference and physical education, sports medicine and Doping Studies, October 5,6 Auckland,
New Zealand. Sports Medicine 2020 includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions.
Sports medicine 2020 aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of physical therapy and education. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of physical therapy and education. This scientific gathering guarantees that offering the thoughts and ideas will enable and secure you the theme “New Advance for Prevention/treatment in the field of sports lnjury prevention & Recovery”.
Importance and Scope:
Sports Medicine/physical therapy or physiotherapy is a branch of physical education aimed at helping patients maintain, recover or improve their physical abilities. Physical therapy deals with restoring ability or abilities in individuals which had been lost previously due to any kind of accident, trauma or any other health issues. Physical therapy is a professional career which has many specialties including sports, neurology; wound care, EMG, cardiopulmonary, geriatrics, orthopaedic and paediatrics. Neurological rehabilitation is in particular a rapidly emerging field. PTs practice in many settings, such as private-owned physical therapy clinics, outpatient clinics or offices, health and wellness clinics, rehabilitation hospitals facilities, skilled nursing facilities, extended care facilities, private homes, education and research centers, schools, hospices, industrial and this workplaces or other occupational environments, fitness centers and sports training facilities.
Why to attend?
The attendees can find exclusive sessions and panel discussions on latest innovations in Advanced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation treatments by:
- Lectures from renowned speakers
- Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Poster presentations by Young Researchers
- Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
- Novel techniques to benefit your research
- Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
- Meet the editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Rehabilitation field
Who Should Attend?
- Occupational Therapists
- Fitness professional
- Orthopedic Surgeons
- Orthopedic Specialists
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Medical and Healthcare Professionals
- Physical Therapy
- Fitness and Physical education
- Diet And Nutrition
- Internal Medicine & Emergency Medicine
- Sports injuries and pain management
- Athlete Care and Rehabilitation
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Sport Kinesiology and Sports Traumatology
- Doping and Anti- Doping Studies
- Advancements in physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy methods and instrumentation
- Fitness Homecare & Primary Healthcare
- Orthopedics Sports Medicine and Surgeries
- Geriatric physiotherapy
- Sports Psychology and Athlete Counseling
- Future Trends in Nutrition and Fitness
- Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care
- Special Issues:
- All accepted abstracts will be published in all respective supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
- See more at : 3rd International Conference on Physical Education, Sports Medicine and Doping Studies
The global sports medicine market was worth US$ 6.2 Billion in 2018. Sports medicine, also known as sports and exercise medicine (SEM), is an area of medical practice that is concerned with preventing, diagnosing and treating sports or exercise-related injuries. Its primary objective is to help sports enthusiasts engage in exercising safely as well as effectively for achieving their training goals. Generally, sports medicine providers are equipped with specialized training to assist patients in maximizing function and minimizing disability. They treat a wide range of physical conditions like acute traumas including strains, sprains, fractures and dislocations as well as chronic overuse injuries such as tendonitis, degenerative diseases and overtraining syndrome.
Importance & Scope:
Rising numbers of cardiovascular and neurological disorders is booming the physiotherapy equipment market. Hence, the rapid increase in the aging population, growing number of the sports injuries, increasing obesity among people, and growing awareness regarding the therapeutic application of physiotherapy are also adding to the growth of this market significantly.
The demand for sports medicine is raising on account of the altering lifestyles of consumers and the growing incidences of sports injuries across the globe. This can also be attributed to the rising number of individuals who are choosing sports as a career, owing to the presence of numerous opportunities, such as scholarships and corporate funding, and developing sports infrastructure. Apart from this, a rise in the demand for minimally invasive surgeries is also impelling the market growth. Moreover, rising smoking rates, sedentary lifestyles, increasing adoption of the fast food and over-consumption of alcohol, in both the developed and emerging economies, has led to a rise in the prevalence of life-threatening diseases over the years. The rising awareness about these diseases is anticipated to encourage individuals to engage in different sports activities for maintaining their wellbeing and fitness, thereby boosting the sports medicine market. Looking forward, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 8.8 Billion by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6% during 2019-2024.
Major Sports Medicine Universities, colleges/Institutions around the world
University of Bedfordshire
University of Central Lancashire
The University of Queensland
University of South Wales
University of Portsmouth
Queen Mary University of London
Ball State University
North Umbria University
University of Essex
University of Auckland
Market Breakup by Product:
Fracture & Ligament Repair Products
Body Support and Recovery
Braces & Supports
Electro stimulation Therapy
Body Monitoring and Evaluation
List of Physiotherapy Universities
Aichi Medical University
Kawasaki Medical School
Fujita Health University
Nippon Medical School
Osaka Medical College
Saitama Medical School
Dokkyo University School of Medicine
- Science and Medicine in Sport
- Sports Science: Education and Training
- Sports and Physical health
- Injuries and Orthopaedic Treatments in Sports
- Exercise Physiology and Role of Hormones in Sport and Fitness
- Sports Nutrition and Supplements
- Doping and Anti-Doping Studies
- Exercise and Physical Therapies for Multiple Diseases
- Motor Skill Acquisition and Sports Psychology
- Computer Science Involved In Sports Science
- Sports Technologies in Talents and Performance
- Multidisciplinary Contributions to Sports Science
- Physical Education and sports for All
- Physical Therapy Science
- Advancement in Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in Treatment & Care
- Womenâ€™s Health & Palliative Care
- Fitness & Nutrition and Health
- Physical Activity
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
To share your views and research, please click here to register for the Conference.
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Our International Journals.
- Journal of Sports Medicine & Doping Studies
- Journal of Yoga & Physical Therapy
- International Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by